Girê Spî Military Council: No agreement has been made regarding Ain Issa

  • actual
  • 11:22 29 December 2020
  • |
img

NEWS CENTER - The Commander-in-Chief of the Military Council of Girê Spî (Tal Abyad) denied that any agreement had been reached with the Russian forces regarding Ain Issa, stressing that their forces were confronting Turkish attempts to control the international road.

 
On Monday, Turkish artillery attacks targeted villages on the M4 highway, 3 km east of the Ain Issa town, a day after the killing of 6 mercenaries in a failed infiltration operation to control the villages of Al-Jahbel and Al-Mushairfah, with Turkish support.
 
The Commander-in-Chief of the Girê Spî (Tal Abyad Military Council), Riad al-Khalaf, spoke to ANHA News Agency and said that this evening, their forces are responding to the Turkish and its mercenaries' attempts to control the international road.
 
Al-Khalaf affirmed that all the news about any agreement with the Russian forces is "baseless," and that the control map is still intact after 6 weeks of the Turkish military build-up and aggression.
 
This comes as the Syrian government forces' presence is limited to a number of military points on the lines of engagement, in light of Russian military reinforcements for the back lines.
 
The Ain Issa town is witnessing daily protests in front of the Russian base, in conjunction with Turkish shelling that targeted the vicinity of the base for weeks without any military or political response from the guarantor Russian state.
 
Russian forces and the Syrian government forces are deployed in the areas of contact with the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries, following the Sochi agreement on the 22nd of October between Moscow and Ankara, to monitor the ceasefire process. This is indeed what the Russian forces ignore, despite casualties in Turkish shelling targeting the northern neighborhoods of Ain Issa and a number of villages on the international road.

View More Articles

08/04/2022
14:47 Call for ill prisoner journalist Ferhat Çiftçi
11:00 Bombardment to Ain Îsa and Afrin's Shera district
10:17 Kurdish boy imprisoned at 17, released at 47 says he did not lose hope
07/04/2022
10:28 Missile attack on Hewler
06/04/2022
17:24 Şenyaşar family calls the people to break their fast in front of courthouse
16:51 Remains of two sisters, one in the hands of the KDP, the other in the hands of Turkey
12:50 Military shipment to the border line
11:47 Support for the 'Freedom for Öcalan' campaign from Chomsky
11:46 Provocation warning from Antalya Type S Prison: Delegations should come
05/04/2022
16:45 Journalist Balcı: Free press did not step back
16:44 Şenyaşar family: Persecution of the judiciary continues
12:52 Lawyers of Öcalan submit new application for a meeting with their client
11:51 30 detained in Bodrum over slogans in Newroz celebrations
11:30 Call for freedom for Abdullah Öcalan from world-renowned figures
11:18 Kamaç: The policies developed by the KDP are the main source of the problems
10:11 'National Congress will destroy the KDP-Turkey partnership'
04/04/2022
15:11 Women reached Halfeti: His freedom is our freedom
15:10 Şenyaşar family: We call on the authorities to have some conscience
15:09 Birthday celebration at the house Öcalan was born
15:08 Rangers forced to participate in cross-border operation in Hakkari
12:46 9 people, including 1 child, detained in two cities
12:45 Birthday of Öcalan celebrated in Makhmur
12:45 Kurdish young man tortured, his horse was killed
12:44 March to Amara, where Öcalan was born
12:44 Trustee sets the lands on sale in Yüksekova
12:43 Kurds flocking to Amara
02/04/2022
16:47 Criminal complaint regarding the murder of Mehmet Aslan
14:19 Prisoner held in prison with Forensic Medicine Institude report, hospitalized
14:19 3 imprisoned journalist in serious condition: They must be released immediately
14:18 Öcalan through the eyes of a German academic: His ideology and role are important on a global scale
01/04/2022
17:15 One more disciplinary punishment against Öcalan amid continued isolation
13:22 Şenyaşar family: What is sacred is a dignified and fair life
12:41 New application submitted by Öcalan's family and legal guardian
11:00 Villas to be built in Newala Qesaba, where mass graves are located
10:03 April 4 call: We are expecting Öcalan's guests
30/03/2022
17:03 Written Statement from 7 parties: We do not accept the antidemocratic electoral system
16:42 Journalists from Bashur speaks about the pressures of the KDP
16:10 Call for the freedom of Öcalan: To Amara, with the spirit of March 8 and Newroz
16:10 Şenyaşar family: The whole world heard us, Turkish President refuses to do so
12:06 Turkey's quest for sovereignty in the Federated Kurdistan Region
12:02 'No one can seperate Kurdish people from Öcalan'
29/03/2022
16:18 Four Kurdish young men subjected to torture arrested
16:16 ISIS attacked Hol Camp, all ISIS members captured
15:35 Peshmerga Commander Feysel: We see war as treason
13:44 Emine Şenyaşar addresses Erdoğan: Does he have no conscience at all?
12:31 Lawyers of Öcalan submit new application for a meeting with their client
12:31 Psychologist asks prisoner, 'You will commit suicide, right?'
12:30 AKP's election games: Barricade to Generation Z
12:29 Muharrem Aksem is not the first: Those responsible should be punished
28/03/2022
16:26 Lawyers apply to Bursa Execution Judge to visit Imrali